Seeking a creative and inventive technologist who will be responsible for outstanding back-end technology support for Netflix’s Tech Ops Asset Deployment Services (TOADS) team. This position will be based out of our Los Angeles office and will report into the Lead IT Technician based in Los Angeles, USA. You will be an integral part of the TOADS team that supports our studio, productions and their technology needs, managing the back-end help on all our IT offerings, systems and devices.
As an integral member of the Tech Ops Asset Deployment Services team, the IT Technician will be responsible for a multitude of IT operational tasks such as imaging PC and Mac laptops, managing production hardware inventory, remote hardware support, software requests, equipment procuring, managing vendor relationships, negotiating rental agreements, dispatching IT equipment requests, troubleshooting, etc. You will ensure requests are resolved with great customer satisfaction and provide the very best solutions for our Studio and Corporate customer base.
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Experience working on a 1st Tier technical support team (within a studio production environment is helpful)
- Experience with Help Desk & IT Ticketing Systems (Zendesk or ServiceNow)
- Strong fundamental knowledge in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with distributed computing environment concepts; local and network based user and group accounts and permissions
- Knowledge of IT best practices around data security
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites and Google Groups)
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform remote troubleshooting on macOS, Chrome OS, Windows, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Mobile device support including iOS and Android devices
- Experience with supporting users remotely
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Driving and optimizing provisioning workflows to ensure a streamlined process for all hardware and software requests