The Manager, Online Marketing is responsible for both strategy and execution of online marketing efforts to drive acquisition and revenue growth for Match. You will be directly responsible for creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful online marketing campaigns and initiatives across Match brands. This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in display advertising and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion perspective. The role requires an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of display advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and analytics.
What you'll do:
- Lead Match online channel growth through ideation, definition and execution of focused, high-impact strategic initiatives.
- Develop targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of experience and business results.
- Maintain marketing budgets, provide weekly forecasts and track performance and success metrics of online marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Finance, Legal, Accounting, and Analytics teams and serve as an internal expert on the Match brand.
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategy recommendations to drive growth of Match’s online marketing channels.
- Produce month-end performance reports,
- quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Manage vendor relationships and cross-functional projects.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations).
Who you are:
- MBA preferred.
- 3+ years experience in online marketing, finance, or project management
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change.
- An effective communicator with a take charge attitude and ability to identify lucrative new opportunities.
- Assertive, ambitious, collaborative and solution-oriented.
- Excellent strategic thinking, finance, leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated cohesive end-to-end thinking in defining, creating and executing display and creative testing.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization.
- The ability to interact with senior level management combined with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
- Experience in analyzing deal structure and return on investment.