After 29 years and an initial seed capital of $30,000 from area parishes, The Resurrection Project (TRP) has grown to become a powerful and effective social enterprise that seamlessly blends community development, community organizing, and advocacy with human service delivery to create vibrant, healthier, and involved communities. Our efforts have resulted in leveraging over $500 million in community investment.
The Sr. Financial Planning Analyst will be a key asset in the future growth of the organization. This individual will spear-head the organizations financial quarterly forecast, annual budget process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, cash flow reporting, and new business opportunities. This function acts as the analytical engine of the organization to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses, and capital expenditures
· Review and analyze monthly financial reports, operating statistics, and significant budget variances with explanations, and review with key staff.
· Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; project expense and revenue pipeline.
· Assist key departments with budget creation and financial reporting.
· Develop and grow analysis and modeling skills based on the project expense and revenue pipeline.
· Provide support to Development on grant budget requests and donor-funded reporting
· Attend and participate in required organizational programs, board, committee, and staff meetings.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
· Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum three years’ experience, preferably with a non-profit agency
· Ability to improve business processes and maintain high standards and work quality.
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and others as necessary.
· Ability to work with teams and engage others.
· Adhere to the highest ethical standards.
· Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
Special Working Conditions & Demands:
Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as extended hours are required during audit time.
Ability to travel within city and sometimes out of state.