Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· 1+ years of sales experience
· 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising like services.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
· Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as SalesForce or like program
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
· Experience selling digital or online media.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation