The Chicago Bulls have a growing Digital team that is focused on driving business impact by ensuring that the Bulls stay relevant in a rapidly evolving fan landscape, and by establishing the team as a trailblazer in the digital space. In addition to being one of the sports teams with the largest worldwide following, the Bulls Digital team has established itself as one of the most innovative and respected digital practices in sports, and we are looking for someone who wants to continue to help us push boundaries and grow our digital practice.
We are seeking a self-starter who is organized and driven for the position of Seasonal Digital Content Associate. In this role, you will focus on a wide variety of Chicago Bulls digital content. You’ll be expected to assist with publishing and distributing content across various social media platforms, Bulls.com, and the Bulls’ mobile app. You will also help in day-to-day management of Bulls social channels, including helping the digital team cover with game coverage during each regular season, assisting with one-off events, and various other spontaneous projects.
As the Seasonal Digital Content Associate, you will work closely with both the content and product teams along with various other internal teams such as BullsTV, Game Entertainment, and Corporate Partnerships to help cover and distribute content from the Chicago Bulls. Your primary responsibility will be to bring content to life and assist the digital team in a wide variety of projects ranging from organizing content for campaigns to giving fans legendary experiences.
More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with creating and distributing content leading up to, during, and after games
- Publish content from writers onto Bulls.com and then sharing across social media platforms (ex: Chuck Checks In, Keys to the Game, Ask Sam Mailbag, photo galleries, etc.)
- Organize the Bulls content library in a way that makes it easy to pull and create content for both branded and organic content
- Make creative recommendations for content being served across the internet
- Help out with efforts on emerging platforms (especially TikTok) and further enhancing our Giphy, Tenor, and YouTube channels.
- Assist with community engagement and work with fan accounts, pages, and groups
- Attention to detail and strong execution ability
- Experience working with digital content
- Has an understanding of social media
- Understanding of HTML basics
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
- Initiative and dedication to challenge self and continually strive for improvement
Note that this role requires flexible work hours and will include work outside of normal office hours during the business week and on weekends.