In the last few years The Chicago Bulls Partnership Marketing department has developed a customized approach to client management that uses strategy engrained in consumer insights to build one-of-a-kind, immersive partnerships that authentically engage consumers across all channels. The new approach supports cross-departmental participation to develop mutually beneficial content and activations that move the needle on client goals and objectives.
Our team is growing, and we are looking to add a full-time Partnership Marketing Coordinator this season. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing contractual obligations and service requests for the team’s Corporate Partners. You will manage a set number of team partnership accounts with a variety of assets which include both in and out of arena components. In addition, you will provide hospitality services to clients and assist with Corporate Partnership events and programs.
The person who fills this role will be a talented communicator and connector, who serves as the correspondent between the Bulls and the client in an authentic, trusted and engaging way. They will thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, and be a strategic brand and experiential marketing natural. They will also be a trusted ally who listens to, and strategizes with internal Bulls teammates to achieve strategic client objectives.
- Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with roster of clients and establish his/herself as a trusted strategic business partner
- Execute all contractual obligations while providing the highest level of hospitality and service in a timely manner
- Lead client facing messaging and meetings that yield clear next steps and deliverables to keep all parties progressing
- Lead day-to-day client communication, project development and execution, and teardown
- Lead internal cross-functional meetings that yield clear next steps and deliverables to keep all parties progressing
- Recommend strategic partnership adjustments based on consumer experience strategy to ensure contractual assets continue to align with team and client goals
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism when representing the Chicago Bulls, United Center and team partners
Preferred Skill Set
- Great teammate with positive energy, who has a drive for learning
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment, displays strong work ethic, and gets the job done while enjoying it along the way
- Strong and engaging written and verbal communication style with a knack for presenting ideas clearly and concisely
- An innate problem solver who can anticipate obstacles and create solutions in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and has impeccable follow through
- Demonstrates an understanding for the sports industry, business trends and consumer habits
- Demonstrates an ability to empathize with client’s consumer, and actively tracks their behavior to inform strategic brand planning and execution
- Embodies and reflects Bulls’ collaborative-based culture and commits him/herself and team to the highest standards
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver executional excellence
- Minimum of 1-2 years consumer marketing, relevant agency experience, and/or directly related professional team experience
- BA/BS in Marketing related field is preferred
- Agency and experiential marketing experience strongly preferred
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends, as the schedule requires
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.