As AWS continues to rapidly grow, we seek a Sales Leader to own and operate a New Customer Acquisition business (Geography based) in the Territory Segment. As a first line manager, you will be adept at delivering desired outcomes through others while staying abreast of the detail. You will possess sales, management, and technical experience that enables you to lead a team with engagements at the CxO level as well as with VP/Dir of Engineering, DevOps and IT architects.
In this role you will lead and influence customers to build, shape and grow their AWS business and in some cases their digital transformation to the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing and entrepreneurial organization, bringing innovation and growing the adoption of cloud. This role will require you to build/lead a team of sales professionals, and most importantly, develop the strategy to grow AWS in your market. You will be responsible for developing opportunity pipelines, evangelizing cloud computing, driving revenue and user adoption. You will also be responsible for working with the AWS partner team to develop a robust partner ecosystem.
In particular he/she will:
· Develop and execute against a set of goals including customer references, support and training
· Develop and work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption
· Build and leverage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to further adoption of AWS services in the market
· Build and develop highly skilled Sales Teams
· Demonstrate a history of executing scalable programs across a volume of new and existing customers
· Have a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets thru others
· Drive revenue and market share while meeting/exceeding revenue targets
· Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM Strategy to achieve Customer Outcomes
· Demonstrated history of adhering to High Standards and using good judgement
· Lead a Customer Obsessed business that delights our customers
· BA/BS degree required
· 5+ years of sales management experience.
· 10+ years of technology related sales or sales engineering experience
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus
· Strong leadership skills