At CoxReps our Sales Support Associates provide administrative support to the entire sales department, including order maintenance, office workflow, appointments, correspondence, presentations, data compilation, and special projects. In this position, you will work with Account Executives, Sales Managers and Sales Support team to assist with a wide range of sales related functions including direct contact with clients and administrative tasks.
• Assists Account Executives with order maintenance- order input, make goods, posting and payment.
• Accurately inputs broadcast orders for all clients.
• Pulls spots times, maintains current on-air contracts, reports and any adjustments to schedule.
• Inform clients of program changes and outstanding pre-empts.
• Resolves discrepancies with agencies/buyers.
• Collaborates with Account Executives to build packages/offers.
• Ensures all orders are confirmed and the in-house Dashboard is up to date and reflects accurate status of order.
• Develops strong relationships with all station and agency personnel.
• Manages booked business and key accounts
• Supports Account Executives and Sales Managers on run of schedule
• Assists Account Executive with UD weight negotiation with buyer/station
• Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Performs general office duties including filing, answering phones and other administrative duties as requested
• College degree preferred. Ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of prior agency/media experience
• Well-organized and time managed.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong written, math and oral communication skills. Solid interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines
• Technical/Functional Competencies
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Key Experiences/Achievements
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.