The Chicago Bulls are seeking a highly motivated, creative and experienced Photography Associate for the 2019-20 season. As a Photography Associate, you will be one of two photographers responsible for taking photographs of community groups, corporate partner activations, entertainers and other activities during Bulls games and special events for departments across the organization.
This position is scheduled to start in July 2019 and continue through the end of the season.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Manager of Corporate Communications and the other Photography Associate to shoot, edit and caption photos for select games and events.
- Edit and print images timely.
- Upload and archive all images on Bulls’ Photoshelter or Dropbox within 24 hours.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to promptly select photos for event photo galleries on Bulls.com and social media.
- Minimum of high school diploma with proven photography experience.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Excellent computer skills including experience with photo editing and archiving software.
- Reliable means of transportation.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
- Photography associate will use his/her own camera and computer to take/edit photos and upload images.
Note that this role requires flexible work hours and may include work during days, nights, holidays and weekends. This position will work approximately 200 hours throughout the season and off-season (approximately 25 hours per month, varying based on the team’s game and event schedule).
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please upload or a provide a link for your portfolio.
Do you have a reliable means of transportation? [Yes/No]
Do you have your own camera equipment? [Yes/No]