Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Marketing Insights Manager – eCommerce working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the Commercial Center of Excellence. This person will provide thought leadership and focused project management, across our portfolio of brands supporting the eCommerce team. This position will have primary responsibility for development and execution of the learning agenda in support of channel strategies and shopper marketing, driving understanding to enable commercial plans, generate retail sell stories, and inform channel tactics & promotions.
This position reports to Director of Shopper and Local Insights and works closely with insights team, brand teams, agencies and category management.
- Leads research vendor relationships with respect to planning research design and execution
- Develop hypotheses and provide deep and actionable strategic and tactical insights and recommendations for multiple cross-functional teams, brand/channel group teams, agencies, field marketing and senior management
- Defines the research agenda and analysis techniques to answer key brand, segment and category level questions
- Leads the development and analysis of some large scale research studies, including both qualitative and quantitative, usually across multiple brands
- Aligns projects to link to overall planning timelines, and uses influence management to anticipate and solve key conflicts/tradeoffs in timing
The Other Qualifications:
- 4+ years of consumer research / shopper insights experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.