The Chicago Bulls are seeking highly motivated and upbeat individuals to assist with our summer 2019 youth programs and events. We are looking for individuals who will help fill our operational and on-site youth program/grassroots event needs as well as people who are looking to gain firsthand experience in the professional sports. In this role, you will work directly with the Youth Team to fulfil all on site needs of the youth basketball programs and grassroots events to ensure a positive experience for participants and their families.
This seasonal position will begin in June 2019 and conclude in August 2019.
As a Bulls Kid Nation Brand Ambassador, you will act as the onsite contact for any assigned programs and events. More specifically, you will responsible for the following:
- Capture and transport any materials for programs and events
- Set up and break down any camp equipment and giveaways
- Prepare camp equipment and giveaways
- Manage program participant check in
- Work with the camp lead to fulfill program needs
- Field and problem solve all customer service inquires on site
- Gather feedback from various parties
- Organize competition scores
- Build program and event reports
- Deliver any necessary additional giveaways when needed
- Capture content for various marketing needs
- Other duties as assigned
The team is looking to place individuals who are self-starters who work well with a variety of people. You could be a potential match for this role if you have a strong mix of the following:
- Have reliable means of transportation
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lift boxes of up to 25 lbs
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build rapport with others
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn.
- Willing to work in different locations each week
- Youth basketball knowledge is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.