Come join a team where you will be fullfilling the Y mission, furthering the Y cause, and staying true to the Y values everyday!
YMCA Kishwaukee Family YMCA Inc.
Location: Sycamore, IL
Under the guidance of the HR and Engagement Director, the Member Experience Director will develop, organize, and implement high quality, member-focused membership services.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum age of 21
- Minimum of two years in membership services, marketing, sales, and/or customer services.
- Working knowledge of computers and office machines
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on telephone, and through email.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations including members, peers/co-workers, supervisors, and volunteers.
- Ability to learn and retain information related to programs, services, and membership options.
- Ability to handle conflict management in a positive manner.
- Ability to train and manage staff team.
- Previous supervisory experience in customer service required.
- Completion of YMCA program specific certifications.
- Supervision, training, and recruitment of Membership staff team.
- Creates a member focused culture by supporting all areas and departments of the Y.
- Guides membership sales per established promoting guidelines, high quality member-focused environment, and works with all leadership staff on developing retention strategies.
- Conducts tours and works at the membership desk during peak times or as needed.
- Integrates with program staff to ensure seamless transition of new members based on their stated interests.
- Works towards and trains staff to understand existing member’s needs and connects them to programs, services, and other members to increase retention.
- Provides effective communication to staff, members, prospective members, and community partners.
- Responds to all members, community inquiries, and concerns in a timely and positive manner.
- Develops and monitors membership budget to meet fiscal objectives.
- Responsible for recruiting Annual Campaign volunteers
- Lead Environment Committee
- In charge of all YMCA insurance reimbursement programs
- Supports Y Special Events and Community Outreach Events
- Other duties as assigned
Salary$35,500.00 - $39,500.00
How to Apply
Apply by Email: email@example.com
Apply by Mail to:Dionne Horne, 2500 W Bethany Rd., Sycamore IL, 60178-0466
Resumes Accepted Until 5/3/2019