At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Global Crisis Management’s (GCM) mission is to collaborate with key business partners and customers to support all Disney (and its affiliates) employees in building, sustaining and improving Disney’s capability to prepare for, respond to and recover from all hazards. GCM accomplishes its mission by four approaches: plan development, training and exercising developed plans, implementing the use of technology for emergency use and partnership with internal and external partners.
- Provide direct oversight to the management and professional development of 3 crisis management team members
- Manage the Global Crisis Management Exercise Design and Development process to include acting as lead on all exercise design and supporting facilitation.itate Crisis Management exercises globally.
- Oversee the development and ongoing maintenance of the Crisis Management On Call Program to include the development and upkeep of necessary documentation, development of trainings and participation in the program by being available during non-scheduled hours, as needed, including holidays and weekends, to support a crisis impacting The Walt Disney Company.
- Engage with Security partners to oversee the development of Crisis Management plans and support for special events (e.g. film premieres and productions).
- Oversee, through the management of personnel, and in conjunction with the Director, the implementation of the departments global preparedness programs.
- Monitor and support all Global Crisis Events, man-made or natural to ensure Corporate Crisis Management has complete Situational Awareness and is able to make informed decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 - 10 years in the emergency management field specific to operational response.
- 1 to 3 years of Exercise design and development experience
- Excellent personal communication and diplomacy skills.
- Exceptional computer, social media and presentation skills.
- Seasoned professional with the ability to manage difficult situations, leverage limited resources and design emergency management programs.
- “Can do” attitude.
- ICS 100, 200, 700 and 800 certified
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) certified.
2-4-year degree in any discipline