At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platform.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are expanding a growing team that owns go to market strategy, adoption, advertiser success for existing and new Self-Service Advertising programs.
As an Account Manager on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), you will empower advertisers to meet their marketing objectives, drive revenue growth, and foster product improvements. You will help identify controllable inputs through strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product road-map, and enable product teams to deliver an amazing customer experience. You will work closely with advertisers and agencies, and have direct responsibility for helping them optimize their advertising campaigns on AMS. Your day to day activities will change constantly as our business grows and you can expect to work on launching new advertisers, work with beta and top tier advertisers, propose to create and establish programs that impact thousands of advertisers and build business cases to drive feature development with product and engineering teams. You can expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans related to new feature launches and program changes.
· Help ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
· Monitor performance of AMS accounts across verticals and drive one-to-many activities to improve performance
· Build campaign optimization proposals that are meaningful, compelling and relevant to advertisers
· Customize proposals outlining the benefits of AMS advertising products such as Display and Search advertising, including bid/budget/targeting strategies to increase advertising revenue
· Monitor account performance for optimal ROI and advertiser satisfaction
· Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
· Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers.
· Extend your expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact all new advertisers to the platform.
· Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers’ ongoing independent growth and success.
- Bachelors degree
- Proven work experience in display/search advertising.
- Experience using data to make recommendations to clients or customers and or internal partners
- Experience with digital advertising solutions such as Google Analytics
- MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun