Arena Inc. Mission Statement: Our mission is to become the most successful and respected sports and entertainment company in the world.
Position Summary: This is a position that supports the conversions within Fiserv Forum assuring that they are completed within certain timeframes. This role will lead the conversion crew and will be responsible for general maintenance on the floor.
• Set-up and general maintenance of all staging panels, barriers, back drop panels, and stage skirting as it applies to specific needs according to the different shows held in the arena
• Set-up and general maintenance of basketball floor and goals and all other equipment involved in this set-up.
• Lead the conversion staff in setup while training staff on building stages, retractables and etc
• Set-up and general maintenance of all seating components…folding chairs, tables, platforms, risers, telescope and fixed seats
• Build ice dams and make ice
• Remove all ice and equipment
• Build risers
• Set-up dressing rooms and lounges for events
• Pick-up and tear down scorer’s table
• Light housekeeping duties- pressure washing, cleaning of signage, etc
• Other duties as assigned
Qualification Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• The ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
• Prior forklift certification is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently as needed.
• Hours vary from week to week based on scheduled events and department needs.
• The candidate must be available to work overnight shifts, which includes nights, weekends and holidays.
• Shifts are from 4-8 hours in duration.
• Reliable transportation is essential.
Direct Reports: • Conversion Crew
• Position will be evaluated on organization skills and his/her attention to detail.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks, work well with others in a diverse environment, communicate information in an appropriate manner and successfully accomplish our goal of being the most successful and respected Sports and Entertainment Company in the world.
• Completion of conversions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. • Ability to lead conversion staff.