Our Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Acquisition Marketing to join its DTLA-based group. As Manager, you will take the lead on growing and optimizing all of our digital marketing and customer acquisition programs, most notably social advertising and search. You will use a combination of digital marketing channels and new and creative channels to drive revenue and increase efficiency.
To be considered, you should exhibit a successful history of digital advertising strategy, hands-on execution, optimization and management of acquisition marketing activities, and experience using data to inform and support your decisions.
This position will reside in our Downtown Los Angeles office and reports to our VP of Marketing.**
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and plan a budget across a portfolio of digital channels to increase revenue and ROAS.
- Drive revenue for single game tickets, multi-game packages, and season ticket memberships.
- Support ticket sales efforts with lead generation campaigns.
- Deploy marketing budget across digital advertising channels and optimize daily. Digital channels include but are not limited to SEM, SEO, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter), programmatic, native, retargeting.
- Establish/confirm new and current agencies, online tools and infrastructure required for success. Handle third party agencies for performance and maximum accountability.
- Drive conversion of creative and landing pages with constant A/B splits and multivariate tests.
- Effectively convey brand voice and tone across all marketing channels.
- Find new marketing channels to expand the business.
- Understand analytics behind order attribution for the most accurate view to drive incremental revenue.
- Weekly reporting with a data-first approach of what is working and what is not – report on progress against forecast.
- 5+ years demonstrated performance marketing experience and delivering successful growth
- Strong desire for results as an ambitious marketer that hits numbers and never hesitates to roll up their sleeves.
- Analytic minded who knows how to analyze data and make data lead decisions.
- Strong Excel skills
- Successful hands-on experience and rich knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Ads / Adwords is required.
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer agency or business required.
- Test and learn mentality to drive unit economics.
- Strong cross-functional communication with ability to present findings to a wider group.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chair Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.