Position is responsible for the overall operations of a branch and ensuring the timely delivery of quality programs and services in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: financial, marketing, program, staff, and board/volunteer development, as well as facilities management, community relations, and collaborationwith community agencies. Reports directly to an Executive Vice President.
Bachelor’s degree required.
* 4 or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
* Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relationship and program development.
* Experience in management and development of volunteer involvement; ability to recruit community leaders.
* Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
* Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others.
* YMCA Multi-Team or Branch Leader certification preferred.
* CPR and First Aid certification.
* Coordinates the development of the branch board and committees. Directs the volunteer activities (policy and program) of the branch.
* Directs the financial development activities of the branch.
* Represents and promotes the YMCA in local community and develops positive working relationships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entities. Develops, maintains, and models collaborative relationship with community agencies in service delivery area.
* Oversees the hiring, training, development and supervision of staff.
* Develops, manages, and monitors the branch operating budget and meet or exceeds budget.
* Directs branch strategic planning efforts and develops the annual operating plan of the branch.
* Develops and directs high quality relations-based member engagement strategies. Models relationship-building skills in all interactions with staff, volunteers, members, and the community.
* Fosters a climate of innovation to develop member-focused programs which support the Y mission, goals, and strategies
* Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities, grounds and equipment.
* Directs branch marketing and communication efforts to effectively communicate benefits to the community.
* Provides leadership to the branch capital campaign, which includes fund raising and construction.
$65,900.00 - $72,000.00