START THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
CASE MANAGER - Bilingual - English/Spanish
A Safe Haven, a multi-award winning pioneer and national private public partnership model in the fast evolving and growing field of behavioral healthcare is seeking Experienced Case Managers. The Case Manager is charged with coordinating efficient, equitable and client-centered care designed to move individual and families from homelessness to self-sufficiency.
Do you have experience performing the following duties?
- Participating in the intake process for new clients using the AWARDS database system
- Effectively writing case notes, letters, reports, maintain documentation, admission notes and completing required forms as assigned or re
- Maintaining records and case files
- Referring clients to resources as needed
- Effectively de-escalating and resolving client conflicts
- Preparing and presenting required reports
- Analyzing information pertaining to individual service plans and client progress
Do you possess the following Qualifications, Education and Experience?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associate’s degree and 3+ years related experience required
- CADC is a definite plus
- Bilingual, English and Spanish is a definite plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and E-mail is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Knowledge of principles and processes of social service programs
- Effectively communicate with staff and residents of the organization
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude during difficult and high stress times
- Availability to work 2nd and 3rd shift