Reporting to the Product Studio Innovation Manager, the Emerging Experience Manager will be integral in the development and evolution of the creative team supporting innovation around our original content within the product context. This manager will lead a small group of highly impactful video editors, motion designers and static artwork designers, and will be required to lend guidance in A/B testing, creative direction and overall organizational alignment with partners across the company.
The ideal candidate excels at building strong cross-functional relationships and must be passionate about innovation at the intersection of content and data, and using data to drive and define creative excellence.
- 5+ years in a creative leadership or management capacity, preferably at a creative agency or entertainment studio.
- Provide creative feedback and direction where applicable across imagery, video and motion suites.
- Source and screen candidates with team growth, with an aptitude to assess multi-disciplinary backgrounds and skill sets.
- Ability to seek out and act upon testing opportunities within bespoke product platforms, liaising with the product management and product design teams.
- Ability to aggregate learning from testing and exploration and speak to results in cross-functional meetings or large company forums.
- Maintain a direct-line of communication between Product Studio and the respective Product Management and Design leads.
- Work with tooling partners to innovate toolsets and streamline post-production workflows.
- Coordinate creative resourcing efforts on a per-project-basis.
- Have a STRONG passion for storytelling and reaching a global audience.
- Strong oral & written communications skills a must.
- Must have a sense of humor and ability to take challenges in stride.
**Please submit examples of creative work you’ve either executed yourself of guided your teams in.**