The Chicago Bulls are seeking a highly motivated and organized Program Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team. We are seeking an individual with a self-starter project management background who has a real passion for the brand, is detail and deadline oriented, and someone who would thrive in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of a professional sports organization—specifically in the youth space.
In this role, you will collaborate with departments across the Bulls Front Office to support the activation and administrative duties for our Chicagoland youth programs including grassroots events, in-game activations, kids club, basketball camps and clinics.
You will also be responsible for backend system and process management for our youth program platform to ensure a seamless user experience and data capture in support of our lead nurture efforts.
As the Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily process management for the planning and execution of all youth programs across Chicagoland.
- Liaison for all support staff, including youth camp coaches, entertainment staff, park district contacts and day-to-day department leads—coordinating schedules, sending communication, administrative duties.
- Develop project timelines and production documents to ensure integrated team is aligned on desired outcome.
- Assist youth team in developing and updating comprehensive programmatic calendar and complimentary activation schedule.
- Draft email communication and talking points for youth programming support staff.
- Ensure projects stay on track by managing multiple moving pieces simultaneously from origin to execution.
- Traffic marketing assets to proper channels.
- Responsible for ordering and managing inventory for all youth program premium items and collateral.
- Field and problem solve customer service inquires.
- Lead daily management of data systems to ensure proper information is captured.
- Develop detailed recaps for org-wide initiatives aimed at providing a snapshot of the team’s efforts, impact and key insights from youth programming efforts.
- Support Marketing team with development of presentations, research, special projects and coordination of group meetings.
The team is looking to place a highly organized self-starter who works well across departments and has direct experience into this role. You could be a potential match for this role if you have a strong mix of the following:
- 2+ years of full-time relevant experience preferred
- Experience with process and event management
- Highly skilled in project management, specifically working on large project implementations that require partnership to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience with managing a budget for large and small work projects
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
- Reliable form of transportation
- Note that this role requires flexible work hours and may include work outside of normal office hours during the business week and on weekends. This role will split time between the United Center and on site at camps and clinics.
- Experience in youth basketball a plus