Under the general direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Scheduling Coordinator/Admin Assistant's main responsibilities include scheduling the House Production teams for events and administrative tasks for the Vice President of Operations.
· Work with Event Managers to receive staffing requirements for events.
· Gather the House Production staff's work availability for scheduling.
· Create the House Production staff schedule using ABI software.
· Review, edit and approve the House Production staff payroll.
· Monitor availability rates for the House Production team.
· Code and approve invoices.
· Track maintenance requests in emaint.
· Compose, type and prepare correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, presentations, confidential materials, etc.
Other Duties as Assigned
· Minimum two year college degree or equivalent experience.
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
· Strong experience managing robust databases.
· Experience scheduling large teams.
· Ability to juggle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
· Working knowledge of basic programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
· Knowledge of certain industry-standard Human Resources systems a plus (e.g. – ADP, ABI, etc.) is a plus.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.