Cox Media Group Local Solutions seeks a dynamic, highly motivated marketing coordinator to join the Sales Marketing team. This role is focused on social media and inbound marketing. Key responsibilities include executing the Local Solutions social media strategy by creating compelling content to increase our engagement and brand awareness and leading inbound marketing efforts by developing creative marketing collateral that connect the national Local Solutions brand to specific target audiences.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining the content calendar to ensure variety and depth of content. They will work cross-functionally to ensure the content is aligned with our go-to-market strategy and product offerings. The Social Media Marketing Coordinator will track and report on the monthly results and provide recommendations to improve performance.
This person will understand the ideal Local Solutions customer and deliver content that will attract, engage and convert qualified leads. Through internal collaboration, they will monitor and measure inbound leads to identify areas of success and areas of opportunity. As part of the Sales Marketing team, they will work closely with our local markets to communicate our inbound efforts and support the lead hand-off.
Successful candidates will be familiar with digital marketing solutions (Search, Display, Video, Mobile, Social, SEO, Native, etc.) and exhibit a proven ability to translate technical product knowledge into compelling marketing messages. Candidates should be proficient in the major presentation programs and design tools. The Social Media Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in company-wide business development and revenue generation activities.
• Clearly communicate CMG Local Solutions’ value proposition across a suite of digital products.
• Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Coordinate Local Solutions blog from ideation to distribution, working with sales and product teams to develop content that aligns with company objectives.
• Develop and customize category specific/audience specific presentations, collateral,
sell sheets and case studies.
• Write high-impact, customer-oriented and persuasive copy for use in a variety of marketing
and sales materials.
• Support sales initiatives that appeal to current and prospective clients.
• Conduct routine reviews and refinements to all existing product collateral.
• Assist with website management and performance analysis.
• Assist with managing internal sales portal.
• Ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner and are of the highest quality.
• Partner with sales to track and analyze performance of lead generation campaigns focusing on increasing the close ratio of marketing-generated leads through lead scoring, qualification, market feedback and providing recommendations for optimizations.
• Maintain knowledge of Local Solutions go-to-market sales strategies and product offerings to ensure alignment with marketing collateral.
• Required to obtain and maintain certifications from digital media industry leaders, including, but not limited to: IAB, Yext, and Google.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.