Viacom Media Networks is conducting a search for a Coordinator to support the Viacom Media Networks’ Labor Relations team in Hollywood, CA. The Labor Relations team handles all union-related matters for Viacom Media Networks including providing guidance to the various networks and business units, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and handling union-related claims.
- Provide daily administrative support for Senior Vice President, Labor Relations including phone, calendar and expenses.
- Provide administrative support to other members of the Labor Relations team on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain the department’s record keeping and contract management systems.
- Create and maintain department tracking reports, charts and calendars including reports that track collective bargaining agreements, union claims and union audits.
- Draft and circulate internal notifications based on tracking report data including notifications regarding rate changes and expiration dates for collective bargaining agreements.
- Maintain digital and paper files in accordance with department practices.
- Draft and circulate a variety of internal updates, memos and forms (e.g., rate sheets).
- Interface directly with various internal departments (including Production, Finance and Business & Legal Affairs) and third parties (including production companies, payroll services, unions and outside counsel).
- Participate in a variety of initiatives to enhance department practices and services.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word (including table and redlining functions), Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, pro-active and positive attitude.
- Proven ability to multi-task at a very high level, handle a heavy workload and successfully meet deadlines.
- Television production and/or union experience preferred.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.