Since 2008, Match has doubled in size from essentially one brand operating in one market, to over a dozen market-leading brands with users in every country in the world. Our growth has been fueled by mega-successful acquisitions like OKCupid along with a commitment to internal innovation and investment in product development that culminated in the launch of the app phenomenon that has transformed social discovery: Tinder. Match has developed market-leading innovations in essentially every major function: business model, analytics, marketing, mobile, UX, events, and the list goes on. This list of accomplishments proves that Match has assembled the most talented & passionate team around, one that we want you to join.
We're searching for an exceptional Senior Recruiter to work on a number of high profile positions for Match, and our exciting portfolio of brands. This role will be responsible for using progressive recruiting techniques to develop and execute strategies to hire candidates for a variety of roles including software engineering, product and analytics positions.
This is a full time position, with excellent health benefits, matching 401K, casual dress and so much more!
Here’s a snapshot of our ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience recruiting for a variety of openings with an emphasis on software engineering
- Extra bonus points if you've recruited for internet or technology companies
- You may not be a software engineer but you know more than a little bit about how talented engineers look for jobs and you can play an active role in determining candidate fit by performing technical phone screens
- Capable of recruiting for a variety of positions in different geographies
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities
- Must have a passion for the “the hunt” and no fear in picking up the phone to identify and sell passive candidates on opportunities
- Experience with a web-based ATS
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed while needing minimal supervision
- Organized, able to work in fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly
- Commitment to utilizing your leading edge recruitment techniques, working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment
- Must be a great networker and have a track record organizing and attending meetups, conferences and events as a way to attract candidates