Bilingual Benefit Advisor
- GoHealth, LLC 225 W Superior St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
- Salary: $15.00/hour (Full Benefits available after 90 days - ) PLUS UNLIMITED BONUS POTENTIAL!!!$$$$$$$$$$ You could make an extra $1000 - $1500 month in bonuses if not more!
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Open Availability
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We work with various carriers to help insureds be able to obtain affordable insurance.
The Bilingual Benefit Advisor will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. If you like working with others in a casual environment; helping people all over the country to have affordable insurance; with great bonus potential, then look no more!
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers, and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards as trained by GoHealth
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Driven and a professional, motivated self-starter
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing training and requirements, administered by GoHealth or have a pre-existing valid health and/or life insurance license in Illinois
GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer