Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology — a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us as a Senior IT Product Manager, Marketing Technology in our Chicago, IL, Oak Brook, IL or Battle Creek, MI location.
This critical role will be the IT product owner for all solutions for our global Marketing team. In this role, you will be working closely with global Marketing business stakeholders in designing and delivering Marketing capabilities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Sr. IT Product Manager, Marketing Technology at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Working with IT Business Relationship Managers to define the roadmap for our global Marketing Technology platforms, with an emphasis on capabilities that enable a true omni-channel experience marketing platform
- Defining and executing on the platform strategy in support of the roadmap by leading various project teams in the successful delivery of Marketing platform capabilities across the various global Kellogg regions
- Ensuring that the Marketing platform cost of ownership is managed and optimized effectively as the platform evolves, with an emphasis on sunsetting capabilities where possible
- Contributing to the development of the Marketing technology platform business case and value realization in order to secure funding to grow and transform Kellogg’s Marketing capabilities
- Developing expertise in Marketing technology systems and solutions within Kellogg, including supporting technologies and data sources such as Product Information Management, Digital Asset management and, content management and marketing media solutions
- Owning and/or influencing relationships with key vendors, representing Kellogg on customer advisory boards and influencing vendor application roadmaps
- Working with the Kellogg support organization in transitioning new products/services, defining SLAs, and in developing continuous improvement plans
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Information Technology, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong experience in managing and delivering Marketing technology solutions in a medium to large CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) organizations
- Knowledge of and experience with deploying and managing integrated marketing and experience platforms
- Experience managing global, multi-tenant, web platforms
- Success in leading or managing medium to large geographically dispersed project teams and resources
- Strong background in systems/software development lifecycle
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues
- Strong project management, analytical, process and technical skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills, in developing strong relationships across business and IT teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Hands-on technical experience with marketing platforms and systems
- Foundational knowledge of data classification and data privacy, regulatory bodies and compliance needs across the globe
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing tool set
- Knowledge of consumer loyalty and CRM programs
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- This position requires 10 to 25% domestic travel.
- Illinois based role would need to travel 1-2 times per month to Battle Creek, MI.