Pentair is growing fast and we need your help! If you are a problem solver, have the drive, and you are looking for your next challenge, check out this opportunity. Pentair is currently seeking a International Inside Service Support Specialist to join our team at our North Aurora, IL location. In this role, the International Inside Service Support Specialist will build sustainable processes to improve customer care; anticipate and provide solutions for international opportunities.
- Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of customer service
- Pay competitively
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven best practices
- Offer health benefits & coaching
- Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Offer employee discounts
- Protect you with life insurance and other options
- Tell you more about all the great benefits – just ask!
- Provide you exposure to international clients
- Offer opportunities in a challenging and rewarding customer service role
- Give you growth opportunities within international roles
- Be the primary contact for all Pentair, North Aurora’s International Distributor and Sales network
- Be responsible for international customer care, supporting $60M in annual sales; provide solutions to drive sales growth
- Effectively managing internal activities and external customers’ expectations to ensure superior customer service
- Answer customer inquiries, quote lead times, expedite orders, process order changes, and otherwise service Pentair’s international community
- Provide day-to-day problem resolution; effectively communicate by phone and email
- Manage incoming email via the International mailbox and provide timely responses
- Be the point of contact to oversee the information between customers and internal departments (Engineering, Purchasing, Scheduling, & Production Planning) to meet customer expectations
- Site lead for International guests during factory tours and performance testing
- Develop and guide the witness testing process including advanced document preparation
- Work with internal management & personnel to expedite orders at customer’s request
- Work closely with logistics and freight forwarders for international shipping relative to Export Documentation (Commercial Invoice, SLI, Country of Origin, HTS Classification)
- Assist with order entry process, for assigned Project Based orders, to ensure accuracy and understanding; work closely with Customers, Engineering, and Sourcing on special order requirements.