Erie Family Health Center is looking for a compassionate individual like you to join our Care Management Team! The Care Manager works independently and as part of a team to support the needs of Erie’s Patients.
- Assists medical and behavioral health team in the coordination and treatment of patients with chronic illnesses and mental health concerns
- Facilitate communication and coordination of services between patient, members of the health care team, and community resources
- Conduct ongoing clinical needs assessments to decrease the complications of chronic illness, improve patient self-management, and clinical decision support
- Establishes and monitors referrals and linkages to needed services within and outside EFHC
- Works collaboratively with the Behavioral Health Department and other key members of the health care team to achieve treatment outcomes
- Document data into electronic systems and submit monthly reports as needed
- Attend all mandated meetings at EFHC, Quality improvement teams, and BPHC as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, community health or related field
- Case management experience highly desirable
- Experience with patient care in a health care environment
- Clinical background (behavioral health, social work, nursing) required
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of Behavioral Change, Adult Learning and Group Process Theory
- Knowledge of networks and resources for the Hispanic population available within the community
- Knowledge of effective outreach and patient engagement techniques.
- Knowledge of effective case management
- Knowledge of urban community health care system
- Computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Publisher and ability to learn about new computer programs to meet the needs of the Collaborative registry.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required (May be required to translate for non-English/Spanish only speaking patients and/or guests.)