We’re committed to creating the best team in beer. It takes a diverse group of innovators, thought leaders, problem solvers and influencers to deliver results and make cool ideas a reality. We grow skills on the job and in the classroom with our award-winning First Choice Learning Center. And no matter your needs, our benefits are competitive and the perks are many. From family leave and dependent care, to flexible work options and even allowances for free beer, our people are rewarded with more than just a paycheck. At MillerCoors, we do more than brew great beer, we craft great careers.
The Customer Marketing Manager (CMM) role is a key position with the following core accountabilities:
• Lead an annual CM planning process which delivers clear & aligned CM annual plans at the channel & account level. Plans to include account / channel objectives, strategies, tactics and activity / program calendars. Specifically aligned to the e-commerce channels.
• Develop distinct, breakthrough CM programs for designated accounts / channel that are grounded in shopper insights, address retailer / shopper needs and get executed with excellence @ retail.
• Actively participate in trimester planning process and program development stakeholder meetings with Marketing & Sales. Within this process, assist Retail Marketing by championing retailer & shopper requirements throughout program development & execution.
• Build deep, collaborative partnerships with assigned Customer Teams by providing thought leadership on customer marketing and shopper insights.
• Engage and align with Category Management, Field Marketing Directors and Regional Trade / Customer Marketing Managers owning holistic CM plans for assigned accounts.
• Work collaboratively across Customer Solutions, Category Management, Retail Marketing, Brand Marketing, Channel Strategy, Region Sales and distributor network providing CM thought leadership and education on retailer / shopper insights and CM plans & programs.
• Develop strong, highly collaborative partnerships with our agencies, leading them through program development and execution by providing clear, concise direction and inspiring them to deliver great work
• Develop customer penetration plans inclusive of building and advancing strategic relationships within retailer’s marketing / merchandising staff that leads to aligned definition of mutually beneficial CM goals, insights and action plans
• Partner with Customer Teams on sales calls, selling CM programs into account decision makers
• Partner with Director of CM to develop and action channel centric research plans that output actionable, compelling shopper insights that serve as basis for program development
• Partner with Category Managers to co-author after action reviews that evaluate program efficacy and ensure continuous improvement and best practice sharing
The CMM – eCommerce would focus on direct customer marketing responsibility for Pure Play and 3rd Party selling customers, as well as existing retail channels expanding into ecomm. This role would also share solutions and best practices with CMMs supporting traditional brick & mortar channels.