Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting new service, then join us in making Amazon history!
Amazon is launching a new way of getting customers the products they love in record time. Help create an awesome experience that Amazon customers can’t live without!
Would you describe yourself as…
- Customer Obsessed: You truly enjoy helping people and enjoy that face to face interaction.
- Quality First: You have high standards and it shows in your work.
- Quick: You like to be busy, own and manage your responsibilities and keep the day moving along.
- Put the T in Team: You enjoy working in team environments – we’re better together!
- Flex like Gumby: You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Keepin’ up with the times: You have to use a smartphone, use apps and can even scan a bar code or two.
Here are a few other things to know:
- This role is Part-Time, up to 20 hours per week
- Having a flexible schedule is key
- You can select your own hours and set your own schedule (subject to business needs).
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
- Ability to work all process paths, including the off-site location within a metro area
Flexible options to fit your life.
- 5 hour shifts on Saturday & Sunday
- 10 hour shifts on Saturday & Sunday
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.25
- Must be 18 years or older, with a High School diploma or GED.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs and stand or walk for up to 4 hours.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
We want to talk to you!
If this sounds interesting, let us know and then tell us a bit about yourself. Apply now!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation