The Yield Analyst will be responsible for monetization reporting and strategy analyses to further maximize the value of the more than 3B impressions per month that are indirectly sold. They will work closely with the Senior Director and Manager of Yield and Revenue Operations to develop and deploy tactics driving up eCPMs across the portfolio of properties and ensure that all data is collected and tracked in an accurate and timely manner. Analytically-minded and extremely detail-oriented, our ideal candidate has a passion for learning and intellectual curiosity that will lead them to ask questions beyond their given daily tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn more about programmatic advertising, an exciting growth sector in our industry, and develop their analytical prowess.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Basic Qualifications include:
- Compiling daily figures from vendors by collecting data from multiple UIs, creating reporting, and highlighting trends
- Designing metrics and build, monitor, and maintain dashboards to track key revenue/monetization metrics for upper management
- Maintaining reports on Private Marketplace stats and recommending optimizations to further inform the Direct Sales team
- Analyzing lost bid and advertiser bid landscape reports for missed opportunities
- Maintaining ad quality integration across our portfolio of properties by leveraging Google DFP, tag QA, and site QA daily
- Assisting with setup and management of existing and future SSP platforms and third-party vendors
- Maintaining all IOs and Contracts for Indirect Sales
- Managing contacts, UI access, and vendor training docs
- Contributing to the development of best practices for the Yield & Pricing teams
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2 years digital advertising work experience (required)
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms, particularly Programmatic
- Experience working with programmatic campaigns at DSPs, SSPs, Publishers, or Agencies
- Proficiency with Excel, Python, DFP, Ad Exchange/SSP UIs
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Weekly catered AND Seamless lunches!
- Company happy hours and events
- Free drinks and snacks
- Working with the world’s best dating apps!
Match Media Group is the marketing and advertising division within the Match Group that builds and offers advertising solutions across category-leading brands focused on singles and first-time connections, including Tinder, Match.com, OKCupid, People Media, Plenty of Fish, Meetic, and over 25 other properties, to help brands and agencies find innovative ways to reach passionate audiences and connect with their consumers.