Are you an advertising sales leader with a terrific reputation for developing and motivating the best talent? Do you consider yourself a coach and a mentor in your current organization? Do you have a track record of success at driving top sales results and building partnerships?
Amazon Media group is hiring!
We are looking for an analytical thinker who has experience, and will be excited to, develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs for our inside sales organization. We need a leader who can work and thrive in a fast pace environment and utilize their great communication skills to manage a team.
If you have a strong reputation for managing and scaling high performance sales teams and have a talent for responding effectively to market direction, consumer need and competitive positions this might be the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Hire and develop the best: attract, hire and retain top sales talent
· Manage a team of 7+ direct reports
· Create and implement sales programs and tools that help to increase performance of your team
· Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
· Enable your team to exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
· Have and promote customer obsession; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
· Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
· Build strategy for the performance sales channel
· Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is setup for success
· 5+ years of Media Sales experience
· Bachelor's degree required
· Management and coaching skills
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Team player
· Strong analytical abilities
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· 2+ years of management experience
· Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer