Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Associated Banc-Corp is a diversified bank holding company with $27 billion in total assets. We have over 200 Associated Bank locations across Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota focused on being the preferred provider of financial services for the businesses and individuals in the communities we serve. We value the diversity of our colleagues and recognize the strategic advantage that different backgrounds and perspectives bring to the achievement of our vision.
Bring your talent and ambition to one of the best financial institutions in the Midwest. At Associated, more than 4,200 colleagues act as one team, with shared objectives, dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
We have an opportunity for an Internal Auditor with Corporate Audit Services in our Milwaukee, WI or Green Bay, WI office.
The Internal Auditor will:
• Use strong critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity to challenge financial and operational processes, balances, and controls throughout the organization.
• Possess solid verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate and audit findings and recommendations.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
• Possess strong organization and problem solving skills.
• Have outstanding customer service skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
• Have a bachelor’s degree and the desire to obtain a professional certification within two years.
• Have 0-3 years’ experience in audit and/or financial services.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Associated Bank offers an excellent benefit package to both full-time and part-time employees and outstanding opportunities for professional growth and development. Associated Bank's benefits include generous vacation, health and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, 401K, profit sharing and pension plan, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and discounts on a variety of banking services.
Bachelor’s Degree and a professional certification within two years
Advanced Professional Certification as Certified Public Accountant
A minimum of zero to two years of progressive audit experience within the financial services industry is required.
Three+ years of experience in the financial services industry, with an emphasis on audit experience.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.