This is a departmental office support position and primarily includes photocopying, filing and database work. Previous office experience is helpful. No available hours on weekends or after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays. We are looking for college freshman, sophmores or juniors who can commit to 12-20 hours per week.
This position is only available to Marquette University Students with Federal Work Study.
- Photocopying, filing and database work for the Museum's Anthropology Department.
- Must have Federal Work-Study award. Anthropology major preferred but humanities majors will be considered.
- Applicants should be interested in working in a museum with objects and documentation relating to non-western societies.
- Applicants must have taken at least two anthropology or history courses.
- Applicants need to be extremely organized, dependable and able to work independently with little supervision on multiple tasks.