NBC is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our finance team in the Washington, DC News Bureau. The incumbent will work closely with operational teams and with the finance teams in NYC.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• A minimum of two years’ experience performing financial analysis, forecasting, and/or financial modeling.
• Advanced computer skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient use of SAP/Business Warehouse/BPC or similar accounting software.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Washington, DC
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• All candidates must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Clear thinker with problem solving skills, ability to research problems and drive resolutions.
• Strong time management skills, can prioritize workload and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with accuracy.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• High energy and ability to multi-task
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships across the organization.
• Team player with exceptional work ethic.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.