In this role, you'll be responsible for the execution of online marketing campaigns (Display, Paid Search, Affiliate, and Social Media) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
This position will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis and management of successful online marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Based out of the LA office, you will get to work in an awesome location (West Hollywood), free catered lunch twice a week, a free massage once a week and we ALWAYS have free snacks for you.
Your Day to Day
- Create, manage, and analyze online marketing campaigns across display, search, affiliates, and social media to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met
- Daily management of online marketing campaigns including A/B testing, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the online marketing campaigns
- Utilize bid management tools, data modeling, and testing to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Manage relationships with third party bid management partners to effectively and efficiently allocate budget across search engines and terms to maintain performance success
- Collaborate with design team to develop new and iterative creative concepts, develop A/B test schedule, interpret results, and recommend next steps
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
What skills do you need to land this role?
- The ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recently graduated OR graduating with a quantitative degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.