We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our team. This is a full time position, with excellent health benefits, matching 401K, casual dress and so much more!
In April of 2015, Match turned 20 years old as one of less than a handful of tech companies born in 1995 that still leads its category. And in our category, no business comes anywhere close to us, either in customer experience, reach, or business performance. Over 50 million members use our products every month and our customers go on tens of thousands of dates every single day. Our reach and impact are staggering. We believe that no business brings more happiness to more people than ours; we can never forget the impact we have on society.
Since 2008, Match has doubled in size from essentially one brand operating in one market, to over a dozen market-leading brands with users in every country in the world. Our growth has been fueled by mega-successful acquisitions like OKCupid and Plenty of Fish along with a commitment to internal innovation and investment in product development that culminated in the launch of the app phenomenon that has transformed social discovery: Tinder. Match has developed market-leading innovations in essentially every major function: business model, analytics, marketing, mobile, UX, events, and the list goes on. This list of accomplishments proves that Match has assembled the most talented & passionate team around, one that we want you to join.
Here’s a snapshot of our ideal candidate:
Work to advance, implement and administer the following HR functions including:
- Generate and analyze monthly, quarterly and ad hoc HR reports
- Generate and analyze compensation-related reports as requested
- Facilitate new hire orientation
- Plan and execute various morale and culture events & initiatives
- Contribute to various HR initiatives and team projects including systems implementation, employer branding initiatives, and other projects as needed
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding Match’s policies, procedures and programs
- Assist with the administration of Match’s performance review process
- Handle employee relations as needed
- Training and development
- Formulate recommendations regarding FLSA compliance
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local human resources laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance
- Respond to internal and external Sarbanes-Oxley audit requests
- Assist the Associate HRIS Manager with data entry changes (new hires, job changes, etc.) in Workday HRIS, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field required
- 4+ years of human resources experience, preferably in a progressive, high growth, and results-oriented environment
- PHR certification preferred
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Knowledgeable of labor laws and regulations at both the state and federal level
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Insatiable hunger to continuously improve and question the status quo
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible and able to successfully accept change
- Maintain high integrity and confidentiality
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work!
- Workday experience is a plus