Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Network Coordinator will drive the Marshall Square Resource
Network’s collective impact strategy.
Founded in 1998, Latinos Progresando delivers high quality information and resources for people to build
secure, healthy and productive lives. Latinos Progresando is the largest Latino-led immigration legal services
clinic in the State of Illinois, serving families from more than 40 countries around the world.
Additionally, the organization leads a 30-organization coalition called the Marshall Square Resource Network, offers arts and
cultural programming, and provides scholarship funding to promising students from immigrant families.
The Network Coordinator will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, motivated by the
opportunity to produce high-quality work in collaboration with multiple partners.
• Manage and evaluate department staff and interns, including the Community Engagement
Coordinator, Youth Engagement Coordinator and Institutional Partner Coordinator
• With Latinos Progresando’s leadership team, manage the work of relevant consultants
• Collaborate with staff team to drive and track work related to goals of the three year plan
• Manage data collection and analysis and contribute to grant reporting
• Monitor and develop programmatic synergy across issue areas and populations
• Strengthen relationships between member agencies, community residents and address
• Attend all Marshall Square Resource Network meetings and events
• Support the Development & Communications Department by sharing information on
community events and activities
• Under the direction of Latinos Progresando’s leadership team, represent the organization at
external meetings and events
• Serve as primary liaison between Latinos Progresando and United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
• Maintain regular communication with Latinos Progresando’s leadership team
• Furnish reports for the Board of Directors
• Minimum three years related experience
• Ability to speak both English and Spanish strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to engage multiple, diverse stakeholders
• Acute attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google tools
Responsibilities may also include other duties, as assigned.
References are required.