Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Performs all of the responsibilities of a Senior Bank Manager for an assigned branch and performs all the responsibilities of a District Manager for between 3 and 5 additional branches.
Manages the overall operation and sales for a banking office, and for their assigned Market. Responsible for sales, service, operational and financial goals. Provides regular inspection and coaching of branch colleagues to ensure established goals are met or exceeded. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships, as well as networks to maximize the achievement of business goals for the market. Recruit, hire and develop branch colleagues.
This position requires a credit check per 12 CPR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
Responsible for selling Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects. Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying and matching customer needs throughout Trust, Business Banking, Private Banking and Retail Departments.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Other Service Excellence:
• Prospect new relationships while retaining and deepening existing relationships. Initiate new business opportunities for the bank through the development of new prospects, centers of influence and excellent service of existing client relationships. Actively call on businesses and centers of influence.
• Works with own branch, and each assigned Bank Manager through regular coaching and branch visits to establish goals and develop action plans to meet or exceed the goals. Inspects for results and coaches for improved performance.
• Recruits, hires, trains and develops branch colleagues.
• Provide timely coaching on performance issues, regulatory and compliance issues and follow company procedures for Branch Banking. Prepare and administer performance reviews, make recommendations for promotions and salary increases.
• In consultation with the management, establishes growth, sales and profit objectives for the branch; provides input to activities to achieve these objectives.
• Upholds the bank’s philosophy and all policies by maintaining appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of our organization. Complies with lending authority and consistently adheres to credit policy and procedures. Responsible for the understanding, knowledge and management of all required training and compliance issues (i.e. CIP, BSA).
• Actively participates in community organizations and activities in a manner which reflects favorably on the Bank. Encourages the branch team to participate in community involvement activities.
Special Skill Requirements: