HispanicPro is the Hispanic Professional Network dedicated to connecting the Latino professional workforce with corporations and most importantly each other. We are seeking a part-time multimedia journalist intern to join our team.
- Find subjects to interview at our business forums and networking events
- Script interview questions based on purpose of event
- Voiceover in the videos as necessary
- Coordinate and perform interviews with business and community leaders to be recorded at our Lincoln Park office
- Script interview questions based on background and experience of subject being interviewed
- Editing of videos to be posted on social media
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assist in post production of videos
- Assist in production of multimedia projects
- Provide insight and suggestions to spur creativity among team
- Attend networking events in the evening to capture interviews of distinguished guests
- Working on a four year degree in marketing, communications or journalism
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An eager, outgoing personality and a can-do attitude for working within a fast-paced environment
This is a paid internship with opportunities to do additional media work with affiliates. Candidate must be a college student gaining credit from work experience. Please submit resume with link to video highlight reel if available.
HispanicPro Media does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age or other non-merit factor.