Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help scale our growing online advertising business!
You will work with the sales, operations, and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns on sites like Amazon.com, IMDb.com, and DPReview.com; providing our clients with strategic guidance and top-notch service.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with sales to create strategic media plans; project-managing all pre-launch work; managing campaign performance through metrics analysis and reporting; and driving up sells and renewals.
· 3+ year experience in advertising or adverting like environment
· 1+ year working in an external client facing environment.
· Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business.
· Experience working with Microsoft Excel.
· Understanding on how to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
· Experience using data to make recommendations to clients or customers and or internal partners
· Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
· Display Advertisement Experience.
· Project management experience.
· Experience working in any of following: managing media campaigns or media planning or working in a sales planning capacity or working on campaign optimizations or experience working in a similar function to any of these listed.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.