1.Responsible for timely and accurate documentation
2.Able to develop relationships with multiple external contacts remotely
3.Organization skills, keep up with file records, great communication skills and bilingual.
4. Collaborate with children and their families, following government policies, to ensure safe placement and release from the program.
5. Flexible to work at other program facilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors degree in human services, psychology, social work or related field, and one year of related experience.
Language Skills: Fluency in a second language is required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries,
Other: A valid driver’s license may be required.
o At least 21 years of age.
o A valid driver’s license may be required.
o Must be able to pass a background check as required by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
· Heartland Alliance observes 13 holidays throughout the year
· Monthly Accrued Paid Time off Vacation and Sick Time
o Year One & Two = 10 to 12 Days
o Year Three = 15 Days
o Year Four & Above = 20 Days
· Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance (includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO, EPO, and HSA plan
· Flexible Spending Account
· Commuter Benefits
· Wellness Program (that provides rewards)
· Mass Transit Discount
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Emergency Child Care
· Retirement 401K, Company matches up to 3%
· Life Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Special vendor discounted offerings on travel, amusement parks, etc.