Interested in working in administrative services for a championship organization? The Miami Heat Administrative Services Department is seeking to hire an Administrative Services Coordinator! This role will be responsible to ensure that all incoming guests and callers are received in a world-class manner and assist the Sr. Manager with day-to-day administrative needs of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following are examples of the various functions required. The job requirements are not limited to the items on this list.
- Professionally answer all incoming calls and transfer/route them to the accurate locations within the building.
- Build a welcoming environment by greeting and directing guests at Gate 4 and taking messages for employees.
- Preside over the Event Receptionists and monthly schedules.
- Build monthly schedules with all events and games.
- Assure that all events are covered by the receptionists.
- Address any issues the event receptionists may have.
- Order, receive, stock, and distribute kitchen supplies to the Arena, HEAT, HGU, Operations and Basketball Operations kitchens, as well as preparing weekly supplies for the Operations and HGU Kitchens.
- Open and close the visitor area.
- Maintain the automatic coffee machines and supplies located inside the Arena, HEAT, HGU, Operations and Basketball Operations kitchens.
- Acquire event information for dissemination.
- Maintain the phone directory and fire safety evacuation list.
- Maintain the company’s business card inventory, ensuring that invoices are given to the vital parties in a timely manner.
- Perform the duties of fire warden for Gate 4.
- Everyone in this Department is encouraged to have a proven understanding of all tasks and responsibilities of the other members of the Department and to work as a team.
- Lead the Full Time Employee Wall.
- Lead the maintenance of office equipment, refreshments, appliances, foliage, keys, and storage areas.
- Serve the day-to-day administrative needs of the organization.
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Admin Services with office moves and furniture management.
- Assist the Shipping and Receiving department as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Admin Services or Manager, Shipping and Receiving.
- Implement special HEAT Group-related projects, as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED. Minimum one year of meaningful experience with of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).