Technology Solution Professional (TSP) - Azure App Development North Central Region Location: Wisconsin (Milwaukee area) Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Azure Application Development Technology Sales Professional (TSP). As a TSP, you will be a senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure application and developer services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud based application development technologies.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
50% - You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Application Development solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft Application Development platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers.
30% - You will be the thought leader in Application Development space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise
20% - You will influence the Microsoft Application Development platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Technical Solution Leader
• Application architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the application space required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
• Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
Consummate Professional Experience.
• 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
• Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
• Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
• Certification in information security desired.
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can’t achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples’; lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.