The South-Central Region is hiring for one of the most exciting positions in the company, the Customer Success Manager role for the Cloud Solution Architects (also known a CSAs) in our Customer Success Unit. While the location of the role can vary, the successful candidate will live within the South-Central Region, preferably Houston or Dallas.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services. We are always learning. Insatiably curious.
We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Customer Success Manager for CSAs is a leadership position within the Customer Success Unit. This leader is responsible for Azure Consumed Revenue & Customer Satisfaction by leading a team of Cloud Solution Architects who accelerate cloud adoption by leveraging Microsoft Azure to meet customer’s needs around application, infrastructure and datacenter modernization. In addition, this leader will manage, coach, and lead a team of Solution Architects on high-potential accounts to uncover and support the business and IT goals of our customers. This role will demonstrate the business value of the Microsoft Platform and drive technical decisions at the customer, thus securing long-term sustainable growth for Microsoft.
As a Customer Success Manager for Cloud Solution Architects, you will:
• Develop a high performing technical sales team that helps high-potential customers make sound technical decisions and maximize the adoption and value of Microsoft solutions.
• Manage technical excellence and sales excellence to drive the right customer success. Inspire others to take positive actions by being a technical leader, effective influencer.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge:
• 8+ years’ experience in Tech Sales leadership roles
• Strong experience in leadership and executing on technology visions preferred.
• Solid interpersonal, coaching, and cross-group collaboration skills, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries required.
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo, and verbal communication skills required.
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
• Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
• This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.