GROW YOUR CAREER WITH OUR TEAM! Mariani Enterprises, LLC has openings for Crew Members to work out of our Lake Bluff, Westmont, and Kenosha locations.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow company policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Adhere to instructions given by the Crew Leader, or the Crew Leader in Training when the Crew Leader is absent.
- Communicate observations and concerns to the Crew Leader.
- Maintain high standard of quality of all work performed.
- Follow proper safety procedures and standards on a regular basis.
- Participate in the work performed at each job site, including mowing, trimming, planting, watering, etc.
- Participate in all necessary Mariani training with relation to equipment and safety.
- Arrive for each workday on time and prepared, including dressed in the appropriate Mariani uniform.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to follow instructions given by the Crew Leader.
- Ability to participate in a team environment and work well with other Crew Members.
- Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn Mariani standards and procedures for work completion.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and practicing safe work behaviors.
- Demonstrate accountability for work being performed and completed on schedule.
This role is seasonal with the potential for year-round work. Work requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion, and frequently transport plant material around the job site up to 50 lbs. Physical requirements also include lifting, bending, walking, carrying, and pushing (i.e., lawnmower) on a repetitive basis. This position works outdoors in various whether conditions. The noise level at the job site may be loud when operating certain equipment, such as a lawnmower or backpack blower. Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to client needs and deadlines.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME CREW MEMBER:
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 7 paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral program
For more information about Mariani, please visit our website at www.marianilandscape.com.
Mariani is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V