- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in digital advertising sales marketing, consulting, or media, with a focus on the programmatic landscape.
- Experience with programmatic media, digital media, and search advertising through Google platforms or relevant third-party tools.
- Experience in consultative sales to executive audiences.
- Experience managing a complex business, sales pipeline, and/or collaborating with client stakeholders.
- Understanding of the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry and landscape and its issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities independently.
- Ability to take a strategic and analytical approach to build client relationships and present solutions.
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
We partner with many of the world’s most recognizable Food and Beverage brands developing digital solutions that build businesses and brands, drive business outcomes, and help drive business growth for Google.
You will be the main point of contact responsible for driving our partnership forward and bringing the best of Google’s products and solutions to help the client grow their business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and maintain productive and rewarding C-level relationships.
- Help our clients grow their business by understanding their challenges and doing everything you can to solve them.
- Create business plans to define your business strategies and tactics to drive business growth for Google.
- Promote Google solutions that inspire and motivate clients to take action.
- Be a business owner, forecast business growth accurately, and maintain a healthy business pipeline.