eMed is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are recruiting talented individuals in these positions looking to join a fast-paced, growing, and professional organization where work will be challenging and multi-faceted. The position may include hybrid and/or rotating schedules to support our 24/7 operations.
What You'll Do
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify the root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Use provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Acquire a deep understanding of our business to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work every day
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven record of excellent attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player