We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives .
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.