Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
A well-organized individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and want to learn more about all aspects of live event marketing. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation’s marketing efforts including artist and audience research, coordination, and delivery of marketing assets to marketing partners, invoice coding and payment and event marketing recap reports.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties for the Regional Marketing Management Team
• Coordinate the delivery of promotional tickets with applicable marketing partners throughout the region
• Compile advertising settlement recap reports for locally booked events
• Code and process incoming advertising invoices
• Research audience and artist demographic info to help shape marketing plans
• Assist with any grassroots marketing campaigns (ordering flyers/posters, shipping materials)
• Assist the local sponsorship team with annual local sponsorship marketing recaps
• Assist the local PR team in compiling local show information for press releases
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
• Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and evenings is required (as dictated by show dates, deadlines, etc.)
• Assist in additional duties as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Extensive music knowledge: event planning, concert or sports marketing experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple tasks.
• 1-3 years of prior experience in event assisting/planning or marketing experience within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Strong collaboration skills - can work well with navigating various stakeholders and teams
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.